Home / Find a franchise / Beauty Face

Beauty Face

Singapore Available in: Singapore, Malaysia

Request more information
Unique Selling Points
  • We've ventured into the international market with O2O (online-to-offline) offerings in skincare and health care. This allows us to reach and serve a global audience, expanding the reach of our expertise and commitment to enhancing beauty and well-being.
  • At The Beauty Face, we take pride in offering a premium skincare experience through our quality retail outlet and ONE-STOP Skin & Body Solutions Centre. We are a dedicated skincare company with a mission to restore healthy skin and body wellness for individuals dealing with skin and body-related concerns.
  • We've created an impressive lineup of 42 skincare, body care, and health supplement products. Our dedication to product formulation, branding, and distribution ensures that these products meet the highest quality standards, providing you with the best in skincare and wellness.
  • Our team of professional therapists has successfully assisted countless individuals in resolving a wide range of skin and body health issues effectively. We achieve this through tailored treatment solutions that are as unique as you are.

Brief Brand Introduction
At Beauty Face, we firmly believe in the philosophy of 70% prescriptive care and 30% customized therapy. This means that 70% of achieving optimal skincare results lies in consistently following the prescribed skincare routine using various Beauty Face products. The remaining 30% is delivered through professional customized therapy at our Beauty Face facilities, completing the holistic beauty cycle that your skin craves. After all, true beauty is a journey. With proper prescriptive care and the right customized therapy, anyone can achieve beauty.

Display brand information as:

Year of Establishment 2005
Number of Outlets 1
Franchise Option AF
Franchise Fee SGD 200,000
Royalty
Percentage: 10.0%
Initial Marketing Fund
To be paid to Franchisor in the franchise setup phase.
Marketing Fund
A fixed amount or percentage of revenue to be allocated for marketing initiatives in franchisees' territories.
Fixed: SGD 1,000
Other fees
Franchise Term 10 year(s)
Development Schedule
Outlet Size
Minimum requirement of a franchised store
Min. 600.0 Sqft
Preferred Franchise Location
CAPEX needed SGD 10,000
Year of Establishment 2005
Number of Outlets 1
Franchise Option AMF
Franchise Fee SGD 200,000
Royalty
Percentage: 10.0%
Initial Marketing Fund
To be paid to Franchisor in the franchise setup phase.
Marketing Fund
A fixed amount or percentage of revenue to be allocated for marketing initiatives in franchisees' territories.
Fixed: SGD 1,000
Other fees
Franchise Term 10 year(s)
Development Schedule
Outlet Size
Minimum requirement of a franchised store
Min. 600.0 Sqft
Preferred Franchise Location
CAPEX needed SGD 10,000
Year of Establishment 2005
Number of Outlets 1
Franchise Option MF
Franchise Fee SGD 200,000
Royalty
Percentage: 10.0%
Initial Marketing Fund
To be paid to Franchisor in the franchise setup phase.
Marketing Fund
A fixed amount or percentage of revenue to be allocated for marketing initiatives in franchisees' territories.
Fixed: SGD 1,000
Other fees
Franchise Term 10 year(s)
Development Schedule
Outlet Size
Minimum requirement of a franchised store
Min. 600.0 Sqft
Preferred Franchise Location
CAPEX needed SGD 10,000
Year of Establishment 2005
Number of Outlets 1
Franchise Option SUF
Franchise Fee
Royalty
Initial Marketing Fund
To be paid to Franchisor in the franchise setup phase.
Marketing Fund
A fixed amount or percentage of revenue to be allocated for marketing initiatives in franchisees' territories.
Fixed: SGD 1,000
Other fees
Franchise Term
Development Schedule
Outlet Size
Minimum requirement of a franchised store
Min. 600.0 Sqft
Preferred Franchise Location Singapore
CAPEX needed SGD 10,000

Categories

By Industry By Country/Location

Social Links

Other Franchises
You Might Like

Al-Ikhlas Gadget

Retail, Malaysia

Al Ikhlas Gadget dimulakan oleh seorang bumiputera yang meniaga di sebuah pasar malam yang terletak di Kota Tinggi.

Voss

Retail, Indonesia

Refill Drinking Water Franchise Mineral drinking water for families The Voss drinking water franchise has: 1. A system that is tested, ready and easy to run 2. 100% business support during operati...

Indomaret

Retail, Indonesia

Armed with dedication and innovation, Indomaret has confirmed its status as the first and largest minimarket franchise company in Indonesia