Jal Yoga has been bringing authentic Yoga, Pilates, and Ayurveda classes to the Singapore market since 2017. Today, Jal Yoga is present in 5 convenient locations and intends to keep growing across Asia.
What makes Jal Yoga different from other Fitness Yoga studios?
- Hot Yoga is offered using the best in Infra-red heat that penetrates the body, improving blood circulation, enhancing oxygenation, and relaxing muscles. This has a proven track record that is beneficial for yoga enthusiasts who rely on their discipline to help alleviate the symptoms of chronic pain conditions, such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and fibromyalgia.
- Yoga, Pilates, and Barre are offered under one roof.
- Jal Yoga offers a unique selection of authentic yoga lineages around the world to design their classes.
Jal Yoga offers not only in-studio experiences but also makes available to time-poor customers, the omnichannel experience depending on what you request. From a franchise perspective, Jal Yoga offers franchisees the benefit of not only their operational know-how and expertise in the training and certification of teachers but also the benefit of sharing their deep experience as pioneers in therapeutic Yoga.
The Jal Yoga Gym Franchise is not only about the practice of Yoga but a chance for franchisees who are passionate about overall wellbeing to build a highly profitable Franchise through multiple revenue streams whilst doing what they love.
Franchisees can look forward to a well-rounded franchise program that provides them with not only the know-how in running the business operations and best practices but also support leveraging digital technology in the form of the Jal App and Jal Digital library that is targeted at enhancing the client’s Jal Yoga experience.
If you are interested in Franchising and being a part of the fast-growing Pilates and Yoga Gym Industry, find out if Jal Yoga’s Core beliefs and business model suit your business ambitions.
Franchise Unique Selling Points
1. Omni Channel Experience for Customers
- With the proprietary Jal Yoga Apps, you can operate both online and offline Jal Yoga classes
- Helps you to retain customers, attract new sets of customers & test new programs in the market
2. Multiple Revenue Streams
- In-Studio Classes
- Studio Personal Classes
- Teacher Training
- Workshops & Corporate
- Yoga Retreats
3. Experienced Operational Team
- Experienced operational team to ensure success and business
- SOPs, Manuals and Training programs developed to help you replicate the success and experience of the business in your local territory
4. Jal Yoga Curriculum
- Specially developed Jal Yoga curriculum that can be used by all students
- Jal Yoga curriculum has been developed to provide all levels of yoga experience according to the students’ needs.
|Year of Establishment||2010|
|Country of Origin||Singapore|
|Number of Units||1|
|Franchise Options||SG – (SUF)|
|Franchise Fee||SUF – SGD 40K|
|Franchise Term||3 Years|
|Estimated Setup Cost||SGD 200K onwards|
|What is your preferred franchise option?||Single Unit Franchise|
|Available Countries||Singapore and regional Territories|