The world’s largest barbecue chain founded in 1941 out of Dallas, TX.
- Top 100 Movers and Shakers (#7), Fast Casual (2018)
- Top 500 Franchises, Entrepreneur (2018)
- Top 100 Movers and Shakers (#8), Fast Casual (2017)
- Power List – Customer Favorites, Nation’s Restaurant News (2017)
- Top 100 Movers and Shakers (#1), Fast Casual (2016)
Dickey’s Barbecue Pit provides a successful and proven business model, having been duplicated at more than 500 locations across the United States.
Slow cooking meats: Brisket, Chicken, Sausage, Pork Butt has been our specialty for the last 75 years and we wish to extend our practical approach to Legit Texas BBQ across the Globe.
Being a family owned and operated business since its inception we offer comparatively responsible start-up costs, proven smoking process, ever-changing menu creativity to meet the needs of the changing consumer, multiple revenue streams, and an expert Home Office Support Center for each Master Partner.
Dickey’s also ensures every Master Partner is fully prepared to open their own location by teaching them everything from how to smoke a brisket to how to create the best Pit Crew, to driving profitability during our three-week hands on training course, Barbecue University.
Training & Support:
Dickey’s Barbecue offers a team of experienced, dedicated franchising support professionals, including a Franchise Director, Real Estate Manager, Construction Manager, Operations Manager, Field Marketing Manager, and many others. You can count on them to help you every step of the way — from site selection, construction and training to operations, marketing and management. Thorough training in management, operations & marketing is provided in a three-week training course at the home office, while also offering a robust amount of support after opening in multiple forms; field, office, and online. Dickey’s Barbecue branding efforts are immediately recognizable and memorable, working on multiple levels to drive sales and build customer loyalty. Our proprietary reporting system for the stores, called SmokeStack, provides owners real time data regarding sales, labor, and marketing analytics. In the US, we have excellent purchasing power to avoid over-paying for goods.
Unique Business Proposition
- International Concept Proven – Abu Dhabi, UAE
- 6 Revenue Streams
- 20 years of experience in real estate and site selection
- A project manager from signing of the agreement to New Store Opening.
- New Store Opening Support for the first two locations.
- Ongoing marketing and operations support in market for up to 10 days/year.
- Business model proven domestically
- Group purchasing power